Pani is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables, and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration.
We’re looking for an exceptional Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This role reports to the CMO and helps with the execution of marketing and communications strategies as well as tracking campaign results. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who can multi-task on a variety of marketing activities.
- Quickly become a key player in organizing and executing on marketing campaigns that will ultimately grow the brand and drive leads.
- Be responsible for delivering results through key marketing channels such as events, social media, email marketing, and websites.
- Research and negotiate with key vendors and media partners in our marketing network.
- Provide recommendations on how we can plan and execute on marketing tactics more efficiently as we grow.
- Proven history of marketing coordination success with the ability to demonstrate how you were involved in growing a successful brand.
- Strong written skills with the ability to take direction and craft unique content.
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and provide regular reports.
- Self-starter with the ability to take direction and hit the ground running.
- Ability to use creative software such as Adobe CC / Figma
- Ability to use MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Nice to Have
- Experience in the water industry, ideally in water/wastewater treatment.
- Experience working within an industry using SaaS.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating product marketing success.
- Advanced creative / digital marketing skills.
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
||16 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening