Pani is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
You will be a key part of Pani’s engineering team. By working closely with our software developers and subject matter experts, you will deliver specialized engineering software to a diverse group of international customers. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing sensor and design data to build digital representations of plant processes and components.
- Review and interpret P&IDs, process flow diagrams, and datasheet of equipment (pumps, blowers, sensors, etc.)
- Perform initial exploration, cleaning, and quality assessment of historical plant data.
- Understand the design and control of plants and processes and apply this knowledge to set up key performance indicators (KPIs) and optimization models.
- Use Pani’s toolbox to configure KPIs and models, set up charts, and custom reports.
- Analyze sensor data from plants and identify errors or anomalies.
- Use engineering analysis and software unit testing to verify your own work and check work of others.
- Work with engineering and software development teams to develop and improve internal onboarding tools to make the onboarding process more efficient.
- Education in technical fields such as mechanical, chemical, process, or environmental engineer or technician.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply engineering concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Highly organized
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced team.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of processes applicable to water and wastewater treatment (Activated Sludge Process, membrane processes, chemical processes)
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience and interest in programming
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
||16 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening