This is a position for a system integrator in the Integration Services (IS) organization.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Software loading, configuration, integration, verification, and troubleshooting of existing solutions on a customer site or in a lab environment using Ericsson products, 3rd party, or customized packages.
• Providing ongoing customer support throughout implementation as well as driving new IS solutions development in order to meet the customer’s expectations.
• Drive business with the customer by finding new convergence opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
• Attend and participate in customer meetings for specific solutions and different areas.
• Assist solution architects in customer requirement gathering and analysis EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS or MS in EE, CS, or CE or acceptable equivalent of post secondary education and experience
• Minimum of 7 years previous experience working in software design and integration
• Strong knowledge of VoIP & 3GPP
• Strong knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius, Diameter)
• Strong knowledge of network management and provisioning (XML, SNMP, Corba, LDAP, SOAP).
• Good knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow) and related protocols required
• Installation and configuration of servers, routers, and switches highly desired.
• Security and Authentication experience also highly desired COMPETENCES:
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability. • Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
• Ability to lead and motivate others and work in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings. • Aspiration to develop solutions architecture competency