1. IMS , SIP and RCS knowledge
2. Android log collection/Qualcomm tools knowledge 3. Able to collect device logs and perform 1st level analysis of issues found during testing
Educations: Bachelors or higher
Years of experience: 1 + years
Location: Plano- will be working onsite and remote, so need to be local to go to office for testing when needed.
• The main function of support engineer is execute IMS, SIP and RCS related sanity test plans and perform 1st level analysis of issues.
- Responsible for analyzing the NA carrier IMS/LTE/VOWIFI Test Plans/Requirements and Test execution.
- Responsible for collecting device logs and perform 1st level analysis of issues found during testing.
- Raise bugs (PLM or JIRAs) and validate fixes.
- Send test Results and test status reports.
• Educational Qualification : B S( BS , B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology • 1+ years of experience with application and services development testing with Android and Java.
• Good understanding of IMS, SIP and RCS protocols • Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
• Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Meticulous in carrying out daily tasks • Excellent team player
, United States
||12 Oct 2021
Share Job Opening