- Track and report KPIs and resolve all the issues caused by the KPI degradation.
- Troubleshoot call flow issues using Protocol Analyzers
- Able to fix all the Metaswitch CFS/UMG/SBC related Alarms & maintain a clean Switch.
- Able to perform Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly routines in the Metaswitch CFS/UMG/SBC
- Engineer translation on Carrier Voice Metaswitch CFS switches.
- Tier 3 trouble resolution support for voice issues.
- Manage switch installations and upgrades.
- Insure System & License capacity is managed and maintained.
- Coordinate hardware and software upgrades with switch vendors and Change Control.
- Responsible for operations engineering of class 4 Voice switching Platform.
- Insure Switch deployment is operational in acceptable parameters.
- Engineer new network elements and solutions.
- Develop engineering and installation packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or equivalent experience required.
- +8 years of switching experience required.
- Must have extensive engineering installation and operations experience with MetaSwitch call Feature Server, UMG and Session Boarder controllers.
- In-depth Knowledge of ISUP,SIP and other IP Voice protocols is required
- Must have knowledge of IP routing and switching.
- Knowledge of BroadSoft class 5 switches is a plus as well as other switching and SBC platform.
- Knowledge of IMS / VoLTE is also preferred.
(Remote Until Covid & Post Covid Jackson, MS)
, United States
||16 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening