The candidate will be responsible for the 4G/5G System Test with emphasis on the RAN CP and OAM Features. He or She will perform complex system verification, and customer support of Clients 4G/5G RAN Equipment including virtual EMS, vRAN. The candidate will provide technical guidance to the junior team members to ensure deliverables are met.
1. He or She will perform complex system verification, and customer support of Clients 4G and 5G RAN Equipment including virtual EMS, vRAN. Candidate will perform feature validation, interoperability testing, field evaluation to get product acceptance from customer.
2. Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
3. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to project plan.
4. Candidate will work with team members to prepare test plans/cases and execute to validate RAN CP/OAM functionality.
5. Candidate will Interface proactively with Product/Technology Engineers to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
6. Candidate will be responsible for analyzing the customer requirements, developing test strategy for features and functionalities, converting customer requirements into test plans and detailed test procedures.
7. Educate our customers on Clients’s new products and services both individually and in a team environment. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
8. Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from PARTNERS and Clients HQ to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments.
9. Ability to travel sporadically during the project
• Strong knowledge in 5G and 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
• Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
• Must have understanding on 5G concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc .
• Experience with system engineering activities such as feature requirements identification, feature description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting is desirable
•Have in-depth technical engineering experience including wireless telecommunications engineering activities.
• Must be able to write, read, analyze, and interpret technical journals and procedures utilizing mathematics language, non-linear communications, vectors, complex numbers and logarithms as reference.
• Must: Have a good understanding of the overall 5G/LTE RAN Network Architecture.
• Must: Experience with product testing, development of Test Plan and Test Cases
• Must: Technical lead working with team members and providing technical guidance
• Must: Working knowledge and experience using RF test equipment
• Must: Thorough understanding of SW development cycle
• Must: Ability to support market issues to meet commercial SLAs.
• Must: Hands on experience with mobility management & mobile broadband Radios.
• Must: Working knowledge of 5G/LTE protocol stacks
• Must: 10+ years of relevant industry experiences with BSEE or BSCS or 8+ yr. with MSEE or MSCS
• Bachelor’s Degree is EE/CS is required. Masters in EE/CS is beneficial
• Must: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must: Some travel required for customer presentations, design reviews, and onsite debugging.
• Must: Hands on ability to establish and demonstrate new technology.
• Must have PC and UNIX Workstation experience in a LAN/WAN systems environment.
, United States
||16 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening