The primary objective of this position is to support the CE Strategic Planning and Market Intelligence team with market data analytics by using advanced data visualization platforms to design, create and maintain executive-level dashboards for regular use by product marketing and leadership professionals. Market data analytics includes data collection, analysis, visualization and trend interpretation. In order to achieve the highest performance, the person in this position is expected to maintain effective communication with key stakeholders and leaders within the division and cross-divisionally where applicable, to generate accurate and timely insights and reports, and to bring a result-oriented, go-getter mindset to the team
• Work with highly sensitive, timely, and pertinent data to assist the Market Intelligence team to build out critical deliverables and advanced analytics capabilities using data visualization dashboards for the product marketing and executive leadership teams
• Use new data visualization techniques via Tableau and / or Alteryx to re-imagine current deliverables to help the Client make better decisions based on actionable insights and competitive product positioning within the US market
• Support the Market Intelligence team in the weekly industry and company sales analyses for all major Consumer Entertainment product categories
• Develop templates and tools to enable the Market Intelligence team to better present complex and highly relevant data to the target audience on a daily and weekly basis
.• Advanced Excel Skills, Advanced Tableau skills and utilization (Analyst / Associate Tableau License preferred), Alteryx (with appropriate use cases/examples)
• B.A. / B.S. in Computer Science, Business Administration (Business Analytics focus) and / or Software Engineering
• Understanding of data gathering, modeling, inspecting and cleansing, transforming and modeling / diagramming techniques
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills (verbal and written). Frequent interactions with Product Marketing and Executive teams to ensure complex data is presented in a cohesive and efficient manner
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Keen attention to detail
• Team oriented, yet able to work independently and manage multiple tasks
MUST have advanced knowledge and experience with data visualization tools Tableau and Alteryx; looking for a contractor with Tableau expertise, specifically dashboard design and data manipulation/correlation experience
Looking for candidates with 7+ years of experience.
Open to other locations outside of NJ, but preferably in NJ/NY area.
Will work w/ Excel (~10%); Tableau (80-90%); and use of Alteryx.
, United States
||15 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening