The client is an established investment advisory firm in Skokie that needs an experienced, energetic and highly organized professional to keep the front office running smoothly and support excellent client service. This is a Part-Time opportunity, week-days from 10-3pm, and perfect for a mom or other NextGrouper looking to achieve balance while also contributing in a meaningful way to the firm. You will be joining a team of seasoned professionals with deep expertise and a fifteen year track record in investment advisory that is poised for significant growth and success going forward.
- First point of contact for all clients, visitors and calls as the firm gradually returns to a post-pandemic normal; Represent firm commitment to premier client service at all times.
- Coordinate and serve as point person for all inbound and outbound mailings, scanning/faxing, shipping, and supplies management.
- Manage office filing/document storage systems.
- Liaison to building management, manage service issues as needed.
- Manage calendar invites and meeting preparation for Principals as needed.
Client Service Support
- Prepare client books for periodic meetings and updates (in person and/or virtual).
- Follow up on administrative items for clients; manage client gifts/donations.
- Maintain Dropbox for secured documents.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM and serve as firm data steward.
- Lite social media posting for staff to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Maintain website platform and updates.
- Coordinate and assist with client webinars and other firm events virtually and in person.
Other special projects management and coordination as needed.
- Outgoing professional presence and ability to make clients feel welcome.
- Excellent time management/planning skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest and experience in outbound marketing including website management and some social media.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages. Proficient with MS Office.
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies as needed.
, United States
||21 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening