Leading Technology and Business Process Consulting Firm is hiring Project Managers for their Chicago office. They are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What You'll Do as a Project Manager
You will work closely with the client to translate project requirements into achievable deadlines, and ensure schedules and budgets stay on track using standard management methodology. You will lead project team members, and provide ongoing feedback, supporting them in their efforts to meet project goals and create unmatched client experiences. You will partner with clients to identify and resolve issues, in a timely and transparent manner. You will ensure project deliverables meet Delivery Excellence expectations. You will develop and communicate project plans, status reports, communication plans and other documents and presentations. You will collaborate with firm leadership and account managers, identifying ways to enhance client relationships and the internal culture.
What You'll Bring?
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what this firm does. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others. Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don’t come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff. And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill. Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Their Chicago team and other consultants will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
Last, but not least, you will need to be solid Project Manager, with at least six years of experience delivering successful projects in a consulting or advisory environment. Experience with a variety of methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc) desirable. They would also love if you have managed a diverse portfolio of projects over the years - different size projects, domains, business areas, industries, etc
Why This Firm?
- Supportive environment – They expect a lot from our Project Managers. But they won’t be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Chicago office leadership and everyone in the practie. We love to help people succeed.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of the practie.
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of the family and they treat them as such. You will find that their policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with the firm.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you would be eligible for W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. They are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of the firm's full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that’s something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that’s fine too.
- We are flexible! The firm believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
, United States
||02 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening