Sort Sol Group engages social sector, business, education, government, and philanthropic leaders to be a collective force for community change. Collective impact serves as the foundation of Sort Sol's work with social impact sector organizations but they also provide leadership development, governance, and strategy development for partner organizations locally and nationally.
Sort Sol Group needs a professional who cares about the social sector and possesses the organizational, administrative and program management skills to support projects and clients as a Client Success Manager. Initially, this is a part-time role, averaging 20-25 hours per week with starting pay at $30 per hour. The company offers a generous, 6-week paid-time-off benefit with immediate accrual and an opportunity for quarterly and annual bonuses. There can be opportunities to grow in the role as the practice thrives and grows its client work.
The Client Success Manager will help keep the Founder & Managing Partner in his zone of excellence (consulting, coaching, creating content) by leading our internal operations and client delivery experience across multiple business units and programs. The overarching aim of this role is to ensure an exceptional client experience. The Client Success Manager will be responsible for coordinating ongoing client and project communications, maintaining project work plans and ensuring the internal team is organized to deliver.
- Analyze and develop processes to support scalability, replicability, efficiency, and automation of our procedures, templates, and tools.
- Build client work plans and deliver service agreements aligned with client and participant engagement.
- Maintain consistent and responsive communications with clients.
- Draft client proposals and reports in alignment with project deliverables.
- Support the design and implementation of new programs and offerings.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Partner with all members of the Team to deliver on client expectations.
- Handle scheduling and meeting coordination for client engagements as well as other project/client support needs.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years experience in a social impact or nonprofit service organization or working in partnership with such organizations.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve process, systems or operational issues to improve team efficiency.
- Self-directed team member who can set and execute against priorities and effectively meeting client deadlines.
- Detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Use of core presentation and project management tools including but not limited to MS Project, PowerPoint, etc.
||11 May 2021
Share Job Opening