To ensure product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
· Engage in researching and analyzing the competitive landscape to check what products are available on the market, what customers value about them regularly or as necessary.
· Study the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, to develop solutions that give more value to the customers.
· Look into trend reports, market statistics, industry content, and any available sales data.
· Getting information from current customers to figure out their pain points.
· Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for prospective clients,
· Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services and Technology teams to support product development and customer demand as part of new product development.
· Work with other departments to establish design and technology.
· Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality solutions.
· Work closely with Developers throughout organization to influence product development.
· Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
· Supporting the Chief Marketing Officer in Marketing activities
· Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales (as the need arises)
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
· A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
· Professional Qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
Ø Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
Ø Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Ø Strong people management and strong listening skills.
Ø Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Ø Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ø Good leadership and team building skills.
Ø Ability to work well under pressure.
Ø Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
Ø Strong quantitative and computer skills.