Out-going, authentic and enjoy sales?
Know how to “work” a phone conversation or make a first impression that leaves the door wide open?
We are looking for three individuals to join our sales team in Bexar, Harris and Dallas counties in the great state of Texas. We are a dedicated team of professionals committed to helping seniors and their families get qualified for Medicaid Nursing Home benefits, while protecting their life savings. Your sales skills would be applied to solidifying and building referral relationships within an assigned territory.
- You are HIGHLY personable and have 2-4 years of experience in phone and non-retail sales.
- You know what it takes to succeed in a sales role, as well as, prospecting.
- You are driven, self-motivated and would thrive structuring your own goals and schedule, yet enjoy contributing to a healthy team culture.
- You are empathetic, sincerely want to serve people and contribute to a greater purpose.
- You are coachable, a quick learner and want to be challenged to grow.
- You recognize income potential when you hear commission.
- You have a smart-phone, laptop or desktop, and are willing to be trained on and utilize a CRM or any other platforms required.
Medicaid Filing Connection helps seniors and their families protect their homes and life savings from liquidation, while simultaneously qualifying for Medicaid Benefits. We operating throughout the state of Texas and have built our reputation by providing informed, compassionate and ethical assistance to families in their time of need. We are a faith-based organization which influences how we operate internally and externally. We have a team of licensed attorney's, social workers, estate planners, Medicaid experts, support and insurance specialists who put the best solutions together for our clients. For more, visit: www.medicaidfiling.com
About the Job:
This is a remote position; some driving will be required within your assigned territory.
This is a performance driven position with a base pay, commission and bonus structure. Potential earnings $80K+ per year
The art of building value driven relationships and being able to navigate around “breaking the ice” are essential skills for this role, to successfully create referral relationships with nursing home staff and other potential partners. We will train you on industry knowledge, field sales practical’s, handle pre-screening and converting inquiries into cases as you grow. We will also equip you to be a strong support to the families that become cases from your referral partners.
If you’re still reading:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter including the following:
- What piques your interest about this position?
- What one skill makes you most qualified for this position?
||04 Jan 2021
Share Job Opening