Title: Android Developer - 2 Positions / iOS Developer - 2 Positions.
Work Location: Irving, TX ( Initial 1-2 months may candidates can avail remote and then required to be at onsite).
Mode of Hire : Fulltime / on Payroll of Maveric NXT Inc, USA (Banking Technology Partner).
Nature of Client Industry : Banking
Pay Range: 90k - 125k USD per annum ( depends on Experience / based on candidate skill).
Benefits: Paid Leaves + Insurance.
Position : Android Developer
· Responsible for building out mobile applications on Android that involves maintaining and developing on going features. Design and Build innovative intuitive and responsive native app.
· Responsible for Coding packaging and deployment as well as monitoring the app performance and stability.
· Ensure the performance quality and responsiveness of applications.
· Collaborate with a team to define design and ship new features.
· Investigate issues reported by testing teams to determine impact, root cause, and solve them.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to optimize performance.
· Help maintain code quality organization and test automation.
· Work with Quality Assurance for end-to-end testing and certification of the product delivered.
· Work in a fast-paced environment that fosters growth and learning.
· Build and maintain integrated project development schedules that account for internal / external dependencies, differing SDLC approaches, numerous constraints, and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays.
· Negotiate features and associated priority and help the team and their customers reach consensus.
· Verbal and written communication is clear and concise.
· Clearly articulate development and timeline dependencies.
· Have good working relationships with team members, manager, and peers.
· Improve team development related processes that accelerate delivery, drive innovation, lower costs, and improve quality.
· Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. (i.e., SonarQube Findbugs). This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
· Minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in Android Development .
· Experience Back end Rest API Development using Java Programming JEE Spring Framework
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms i.e., mobile tablet desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform.t
· At least one application in Google Play.
· Experience in Secure Coding practices per OWASP to prevent XSS CSRF and other vulnerabilities. Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
· High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful.
· Experience with analytics and performance monitoring sdks
· Experience working with automated testing on the Android platform
· Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying Android apps
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Experience with Auto Layout, Push Notifications is required.
· Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on Android devices
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Experience with UI animations a plus
· Strong object oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern and MVP
· Experience in working with remote team members and agile concepts.
· Knowledge in SOAP Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing Proficiency MySQL or Oracle
· Understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL databases like Cassandra/MongoDB will be a plus.
· Experience with the Atlassian tool suite JIRA and Confluence preferred.
· Experience with payments technology is a plus
· Familiarity with Restful microservices architecture and patterns will be a plus.
· Development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
· Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps, mobile payments, and wearables.
· Familiarity with Linux and cloud concepts around discovery, load balancing etc. is preferred.