DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, analyze, keep track and execute on page and off page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Build, monitor and update the company external sources, and extend its verity
• Source and implement white hat only link strategies for different projects
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• At least 1 to 3 years of work experience in SEO, Link Building or related work experiences and industry
• Live, breathe SEO, plan and deliver SEO
• Knowledge and experience with social media posting and engagement
• A demonstrated understanding of SEO link building and the core methods and principles of modern SEO and has an ability to create genuine and permanent links.
• Creativity in link building, required examples of past achievements through content and other link building techniques
• Can do link building activities manually – but also has experience with software tools to help with the process.
• Good research skills to ensure link relevancy and familiar with HTML and metadata
• Creativity in link building, required examples of past achievements through content and other methods
• Good writing skills (English)
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, service and interpersonal skills
||17 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening