The primary role of the Client Services Administrator – Billing & Customer Service Support is to generate invoices from completed service events and create new service events upon customer request. A professional and friendly image is to be always conveyed. Excellent administration is expected on every task. You need to have excellent English and have experience speaking to American customers.
• Create complete and accurate invoices to the customer for services performed by the company.
• Monitor email for incoming electronic service requests (tickets) and respond to tickets quickly and professionally as they come in.
• Adhere to established billing guidelines that are specific to the customer.
• Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting/customer service functions following standard procedures.
• Contacts associates within the company to resolve problems and resolve open issues related to invoicing issues.
• Retain customer accounts by resolving issues and negotiating payment terms.
• Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages.
• Provides support for other miscellaneous tasks that may arise due to projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills through the English language.
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and very commuter literate.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet goals and deadlines.
• Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Effective verbal and written communication.
Please submit your application, and you will hear from us within 24 hours.
Thanks and good luck!