This is a role well suited for college student or graduate, studying business and/or software, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for reviewing and organizing Knowledge Bases.
- Gathering details and working collaboratively with members of the Team to compose documentation and Knowledge Bases.
- You will take part in a knowledge exchange with our dev Team to provide accurate and meaningful information to our internal and external service partners.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with us:
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore strengths in business and technology are required.
- You possess good presentation skills, show team orientation, and effective communication skills.
- Experience converting technical information into simple and compelling content.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills to meet competing deadlines
- Copyediting and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be a creative and a critical thinker
- Strong researching skills with the ability to authenticate material
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are currently enrolled in a business management or a technical program or an equivalent program.
- You have good PC skills that include MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent English skills are necessary; knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Self-motivated and willing to collaborate with others will be expected.
- Must be available to work full-time (up to 40 hours/week) in the summer. Possibility of extension of internship through the academic year, must be available to work part-time (up to 20 hours/week).
||24 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening