JOIN YOUR TRIBE –
Help create communication and fundraising campaigns for leading Australian and New Zealand charities at an independent agency, based in the creative heart of Redfern.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Help great causes by developing distinctive fundraising campaigns that deliver results.
- Support our full service agency by managing a wide variety of projects spanning branding, advertising, digital and direct marketing.
- Work within an agile team of three, as part of a department of seven dedicated account services professionals. Work alongside digital, creative and strategy teams in an agency of 38 people.
- Flexible place of work offered, alongside a workspace for you at our refurbished warehouse in Redfern on a regular basis.
“Advertising is too valuable an instrument to waste on commercial products… it justifies itself when it is used for social purposes.” Howard Luck Gossage
We build communities of people who believe that they can make the world better. Our communications and strategies offer people opportunity to support causes, build their belief, and ensure they can take action easily.
We invite you to use your skills and experience for multiple organisations working in areas such as medical research, overseas development, and mental health.
What is on offer:
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with leading charities that have chosen to work with a specialist, independent agency.
- Don’t get boxed in – work across branding advertising, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Follow your passion for communications as part of a purpose-driven team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Use your experience of working on print, digital and advertising channels to help the agency team leaders to plan and schedule the resources needed to execute new campaigns.
- Help clients to brief our agency team by identifying what is on offer, and audience insights.
- Develop requests for strategic recommendations and creative briefs.
- Create strong relationships with new and existing clients by talking about job status, next steps, and receiving their feedback on our work.
- Remove obstacles to success by ensuring service issues are identified and resolved.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
- Experience working with or for a charity on fundraising campaigns in individual giving or community fundraising.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate studies in communications, marketing or equivalent and minimum four years' related industry experience.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to develop client confidence in value for money.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to deliver multiple projects with hard deadlines.
- Exemplary account service skills such as providing clarity on status of work in progress, scope setting, and expectation management using Google suite to develop presentations, timelines, estimates and reports.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
, New South Wales
||28 Jul 2020
Share Job Opening