Are you fluent in English?
If you are, Launchd has an amazing opportunity for you!
We are on the look out for English speakers with customer service experience, to be a part of one of our NYC partners' teams as a Sales Developement Representative.
Our client is changing the way small businesses understand, buy, and manage their insurance. Slightly over 2 years old, and with a well established team in New York City, our client is a fast growing Venture backed startup.
The Sales Development Representative performs the following essential functions:
1. Be the first point of contact for prospective clients calling in.
2. Take both inbound and outbound calls for commercial insurance applications and work very closely with the Advisors.
3. Maintain a high degree of product knowledge and customer service expertise.
4. Promote and enhance customer service by providing professional and effective assistance.
5. Outbound lead follow-up.
6. Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced startup environment.
7. Take on special tasks and assignments as needed.
8. Work effectively as part of a team.
9. Effectively communicate (verbally and written) information with team members and prospects.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Work Hours
A minimum of forty hours per week, plus other hours as may be necessary to complete job duties. Schedule is based on NYC hours, 9am to 5pm EST. Skills Required
The Sales Development Representative must possess the following skills and attributes:
Energetic; customer oriented attitude; excellent organizational skills; self-motivated and goal oriented; excellent written/oral and interpersonal communication skills with a genuine concern for the customer; ability to work quickly; strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and improve in all aspects of the position; passion to grow within the company and a strong desire for a successful career in insurance sales.
The Sales Development Representative must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. Basic computer literacy, G suite preferred and Salesforce a plus.
3. Strong presentation and telephone skills.
4. Customer service and sales experience preferred, especially in call center environment