Growing Manufacturing firm in Memphis has a need for a Quality Manager. This is a direct hire opening with a full benefits package.
- Resolve production quality and product quality issues
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality standards
- Manage daily quality inspection processes
- Resolve quality control specifications in manufacturing
- Direct supplier quality related plant activities
- Maintain product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Perform supplier quality assurance audits for assigned suppliers
- Implement internal quality system audit
- Participate in the supplier quality assurance program to improve supplier quality
- Develop effective quality control processes
- Administering product quality assurance measures
- Understand and interpret quality control and quality assurance programs
- Implement quality control training programs
- Work toward continuous product quality performance
- Meet and improve product quality and operation quality standards
- Assist quality auditors with plant audits
- Develop and drive continuous plant quality improvement initiatives
- Perform internal and external quality audits
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervise quality inspection, audit personnel, and document control personnel.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field plus 3 to 5 years of experience in the Quality field; or a combination of education and work experience.
, United States
||17 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening