Growing Consumer Products Company in Greenwood, MS. has a need for a Materials Manager. This is a direct hire opening with full benefits and relocation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
- Lead Materials Team to support production requirements and goals.
- Supervise personnel including delegating assignments, training, monitoring, and evaluating performance, and administering corrective or disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining data integrity by training, implementing, and following through on policies and procedures.
- Timely delivery of forecasts and purchase orders.
- Schedule and host meetings with current and future suppliers to ensure continuity of supply.
- Develop or modify rules, policies, or standards, to change with business conditions.
- Department collaboration with Production, Procurement, Engineering, Fabrication, and Quality to ensure total alignment for all projects and daily production.
- Ensure accurate inventory levels by verifying bills of material, deviations and material transactions are completed, and corrective actions are completed to address discrepancies.
- Monitor inventory and purchase orders to minimize obsolescence for new product launches and revision changes.
- Maintain accurate records and logs for all required functions.
- Oversee preparation of cycle count documents for auditors and internal audits.
- Ensures work safety measures are being followed and implemented where needed.
- 5+ years manufacturing experience, or equivalent with 2+ years in a management role
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business or a Technical degree with a Manufacturing or Supply Chain emphasis
- Experience with a manufacturing software system, preferably Oracle
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Data Management systems
- Critical and proactive thinker
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Strong organization, prioritization skills, and process improvement skills
, United States
||24 Jan 2023
Share Job Opening