Growing Company in Los Angeles has a need for a Entry Level Supply Chain -Planner. This is a full time opening with a full benefits package.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external business partners to identify, research and resolve system issues/opportunities.
• Lead and build continuous improvement culture and practices within the Supply Chain organization Supply Chain Optimization and Planning
• Lead planning function to understand the time and materials requirement for each process step, monitor the production processes and adjust the schedules and purchasing needs as required.
• Develop and utilize tools and predictive models to support forecasting/ demand planning.
• Aggregate data to predict inventory needs. Supervisory Responsibilities: In accordance with applicable policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, may perform the following supervisory responsibilities Interviewing, hiring, orienting, coaching and developing employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising, managing and rewarding performance; managing employee timecards, performance reviews, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Ability to perform under pressure and hectic environment.
• Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business, technology, mathematics, statistics, supply chain management or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 0-2 year experience, will consider an entry level person with a related degree in purchasing/supply chain/logistics.