Growing Food Company in Los Angeles has a need for an Entry Level to Junior Level Mechanical or Mfg. Engineer who wants to be in Operations. This is a full time position with a full benefits package. If open feel free to send a resume.
Following a Continuous Improvement policy, lead all Lean Manufacturing Implementations using Kaizen Events. Supporting these activities with In-house on-the-job training and by directing Consultant’s training services. While being Lean Manufacturing and Teamwork the mean training topics.
- Oversee production patterns reported in the production forms and implement corrections applying lean manufacturing principles.
- With the purpose of producing goods right the first time, at the lowest cost, in the least amount of time.
- Continuously improve and maintain work safety, following Cal-OSHA and Los Angeles Authorities guidelines and answer all requests for information from these Authorities.
- Collaborate with the employee hiring activities with the goal of retaining permanent and temp employees that best represent the culture and values of the TSC.
- Assist the office of Personnel with disciplinary actions of TSC’s employees and the temp agency with their employees.
- Teach and coach employees on how to improve their performance on a daily basis. Assess whom are the good performers and consequently promote from within the TSC’s employee pool and then from the temporary employees’ pool.
- Direct Janitorial and Maintenance work with the goal of keeping excellent hygiene and high equipment readiness from production and plant in general.
- Strongly Prefer a Candidate with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering and/or two years experience as an Operations Manager.
- Minimum requirement a B.S. degree
, United States
||20 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening