Growing startup in the Miami area is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- This role will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities, striving for best-in-class products and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations and managing teams and projects across the business.
- They will provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence, and mentor them as they develop new skills. They will drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Manufacturing function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- They will ensure Health, Safety, and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated and drive a lean manufacturing strategy.
- Selects and develops resources, and identifies, owns, and tracks projects that directly support the manufacturing, and new product introduction strategies.
- Demonstrates significant experience in applying best-in-class continuous improvement tools and producing results for our business.
- Collaborates with suppliers on cross-organizational improvement opportunities. Utilizes broad and deep Operational Excellence,
- Manufacturing, Engineering, and Global Supply Chain knowledge. Independently defines projects; establishes budgets; identifies participants and mitigates risk.
- Provides engineering recommendations to management and guide product and system development for manufacturability.
- Focuses on improvements in standard product quality, cost reduction, and reduction in time to market.
- Attends internal design reviews and engineering change control activities conducted by engineering to critique and recommend design solutions and proposed changes.
- Drives the development and application of consistent manufacturing practices, standards, and tools of all relevant types. Partners with R&D to transfer new products and processes to manufacturing that are stable and capable of meeting standards for product quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensures the factory layout and equipment are optimized for material flow and manufacturing efficiency.
- Oversees that assembly equipment, fixtures, and tools are developed to meet quality, safety, and performance objectives and are continuously improved through semi-automation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent, an advanced degree is optional Minimum of 5 years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer.
, United States
||01 Aug 2022
Share Job Opening