Growing Manufacturing firm in Fremont, Ca has a need for a Operations Director. This is a full time position with a full benefits package. If interested please email your resume to us.
- An influencer with an ability to bring awareness of complex issues and drive results and consensus
- Data-driven problem-solver with a tendency to be practical and innovative
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of professionalism
- Manufacturing experience required. Other operations experiences, including fulfillment, distribution, digital duplication and print highly desired.
- BS in Engineering (or equivalent) with emphasis on production/manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, quality, logistics, electronics, and supply chain
- Increasing responsibility in manufacturing and distribution roles with multi-tier management in a people-heavy environment
- Leadership experience developing and growing a high-performing team
- Proven ability to drive change. Lead the operations group through fast customer onboarding and daily or even hourly requirement changes
- Deadline-driven while maintaining uncompromising six sigma standards and dealing with rapidly changing requirements
- Supply chain management, logistics, and/or account management experience is a plus.
, United States
||01 Aug 2022
Share Job Opening