Growing 100 year old Mfg firm in Pompano Beach, Florida has a need for an Controls/Automation Engineer. This position is fulk time with a base, bonus, full benefits, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program and develop robotic programs for Fanuc Robots
- Adjust robot path work as required
- Monitor and correct robot queues
- Make robot preset changes
- Discuss, diagnose, & repair robot operational and process problems
- Programing and troubleshooting PLC controls various brands; Rockwell, Siemens, etc.
- Programing and troubleshooting Servo drive controls and motors
- Programing and troubleshooting Sensors, relay logic, TTL, etc
- Pneumatic systems; valves and controls
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance to all automation cells
- BS or AS in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with Allen Bradley PLC and Fanuc Robots.
- Minimum two years’ experience programming PLC controls, drive controls, sensors.
- 2+ years’ related experience in an automotive/manufacturing industry.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to problem solve/ troubleshoot
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and applications software
, United States
||23 Nov 2022
Share Job Opening