The Systems Engineer is responsible for effective installation, configuration, implementation, migration, support and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. This individual is accountable for Windows server systems, shared storage, backups, virtualization technology, security, Microsoft Suite and additional application systems that support infrastructure. Responsibilities on these systems include research & development to ensure continual operation as well as the duties listed above.
- Windows system administration
- Active Directory, Exchange, & Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Servers through 2016
- Storage, back-ups, & disaster recovery
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper V
- Cloud services: AWS, Azure
- Advanced documentation skills