As part of the Professional Services Team, the Project Manager provides project leadership, mentorship, and support to Implementation Services, CareCloud colleagues, senior leadership, and stakeholders. The Project Manager develops and monitors project plans, financial budgets, and resources to ensure successful on-time, on-budget completion of all project tasks, deliverables, and objectives. The Project Manager mitigates implementation risk by ensuring early risk identification, escalation and remediation protocols are in place. The Project Manager supports the delivery of quality services and solutions to customers by understanding customer needs and effectively managing the software implementation.
- Project Management Leadership: Skilled in project management methodology and in leading multiple, complex technology-based initiatives simultaneously across geographies and client profiles to successful outcomes.
- Ability to instill confidence in CareCloud’s implementation model and trust in the Implementation Teams that are assigned to those projects.
- Healthcare Expertise: Understands healthcare industry trends and ambulatory practice operations
- Consultative Approach: Strong consultative, listening, relationship building and negotiation skills. Anticipates problems before they occur and creates ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances.
- Process Engineering and Problem-Solving: Understands modern, agile, lean processes and uses data-driven tools and credible resources to inform assessments, recommendations and decisions
- Strong Collaborator; Ability to lead and influence in a matrix-managed environment and across multiple and diverse groups - effectively connects initiatives across departments
- Delivering Results: Extremely organized, disciplined, hands-on and process-oriented leader who dig into details, ensures proper documentation, and effectively sets and manages priorities
- Conflict Resolution: Comfortable having direct and candid discussions with any project resource or stakeholder including senior management
- Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Self-directed/motivated; Flexible and adaptable, enthusiastic, strong work ethic, and ability to work independently
- Communication and Presentations: Ability to summarize and effectively convey complex and sensitive information to various audiences through different media and forums
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least three (10) years of project management experience, healthcare experience strongly preferred (e.g., Practice Management, EHR software implementations)
- Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred
- Experience in a Six Sigma, Lean and/or Agile environment a plus
- Track record of delivering complex, implementation projects on-time and on-budget
- Strong computer application skills, including Microsoft Office Suite including
- Project and Visio, and other Project Management Information Systems
- Travel flexibility to successfully execute the requirements of the role
, United States
||21 Jun 2019
Share Job Opening