Develops, coordinates and leads the implementation of IT initiatives and technical improvement efforts. Leads IT projects which includes coordinating activities, personnel and budget. Responsibilities are for one or more IT projects with varying complexity. Works closely with customers and business analyst to assure expectations are being met throughout the project lifecycle. Assure customer accepts and is satisfied with final product. Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, customers, vendors and other key stakeholders. Follows defined IT project management processes, standards, and procedures. Provides process feedback supporting potential improvement opportunities.
- PMP Certification desired
- Prefer 7 years of experience in computing systems deployment, IT project management, or computer related technical activities.
- Advanced application of project management practices, principles, and tools, including prior experience in managing IT projects through delivery
- Proven ability to manage teams within a matrix environment.
- Highly effective/demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
, United States
||25 Jun 2018
Share Job Opening