Designs and constructs very large relational databases for data warehousing. Develops data modeling and is responsible for data acquisition, access analysis and design, and archive/recovery/load design and implementation. Integrates new data with existing warehouse structure and continuously improves how the systems function. Assists in development of enterprise data model for MCH and vendor systems. Designs and supports the full ILM (information lifecycle management) stream. Designs, develops, and documents Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) routines for data extraction and transformation. Develops solutions to data management problems through a specification process, to include customization of vendor provided software tools such as reports, screen design, and data definitions. Performs conceptual, logical, physical, multi-dimensional, and hierarchical data modeling, using leading data modeling tools. Sets design, test, documentation and implementation standards in accordance with HIPPA and other patient data management policies and ensures that data management systems adhere to them.
- 7 years experience designing, implementing, and supporting complex architectures for the management, storage, access, navigation, movement and transformation of data.
- 7 years experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support.
- 7 years experience performing in-depth analysis and design related to complex transactional, operational and decision support data stores on multi-vendor RDBMS, including performance tuning, data retention policies, data classification, data security, and canonical data design.
- BS in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/related major or at least 5 years experience in Information Technology in a technical role.
- Data modeling experience.
- Database and application object management, including DDL, table constraints and triggers, clusters, object storage allocation and tuning, indexing options and tradeoffs, partitioning, etc., experience.
- Experience managing disk storage allocation and usage.
- Experience with RDBMS architecture and database setup, configuration and tuning.
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles.
- Solid Oracle or SQL Server skills and data warehouse design, implementation and administration (5 years hands-on experience).
- Utilization of reporting tools like Microsoft Reporting Services, Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy
, United States
||25 Jun 2018
Share Job Opening