- 12+ Years Experience of Development experience with PEGA Rules and BPM engine
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design patterns and techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology
- Extensive hands on experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBS, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J, AJAX and JSF
- Wide breadth of knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies including Ant, Struts, Spring, XML Parser, SOA based infrastructure, Junit and HTTP Unit
- Extensive experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, etc.
- Experience with RDBMS specifically OB2, but also Oracle, Sybase and/or MS SQL
- PEGA PRPC 6.2 higher platform experience
Day to day responsibilities
- Core Pega development and follow FEPOC architectural guidance
- Work with front end developers to ensure successful integration with front end layer (Angular/React)
- Provide status via daily scrum stand up
This is a Senior PEGA Developer role – ~ 15+ years of experience.
PEGA 8.2.1 Digital API
PEGA Rules Engine (Back-End)
React Version 10.1.10 (Front-End)
Prior Java/J2ee background
Obviously certifications are important.
, United States
||22 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening