Sr. Systems Engineer – Control Systems - Orlando
Wilsonville, OR or Orlando, FL
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
The control systems engineer role contributes primarily to new product development efforts as a member of the systems engineering department. Teledyne FLIR’s Star Safire and BRITE Star product lines incorporate industry best practices in the platform stabilization to achieve superior performance.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of platform stabilization algorithms.
- Integration and Validation of algorithms on hardware.
- Experience with classical dynamics.
- Experience with linear control systems design and optimization.
- Experience with servo-elastic interactions and mitigation.
- Experience in selecting of inertial sensors including gyroscopes, accelerometers, IMUs.
- Experience in selecting and custom design of direct current motors.
- Experience with digital signal processing.
- Lead multi-disciplinary design efforts and reviews.
- Experience with embedded C++ development.
- Data processing, optimization and model based design using MATLAB and Python toolchains.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Minimum: B.S. in relevant engineering discipline such as Aeronautical, Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical.
2. Preferred: M.S. or PhD in relevant engineering discipline such as Aeronautical, Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical.
3. Minimum: 5 years experience in a job role involving the design of high performance control systems.
4. Platform stabilization control systems being preferred.
5. Experience with embedded C++ development.
6. Model-based design experience using MATLAB and Python toolchains
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
, United States
||23 May 2022
Share Job Opening