Kinektt is a tech startup company with a mission focused on revolutionizing the way Christians throughout the world connect with each other both digitally and in-person.
Kinektt operates at the intersection of the United States Social Networking and Religious Organization industries, which have both seen strong growth over the past five years.
An event-based social service and communication platform that allows users to browse and create virtual and in-person events, hangouts, Church services, and activities.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator who will develop and execute creative content for social campaigns and day-to-day initiatives across all of Kinektt’s social channels. Identify social media trends and uncover untapped opportunities that will deliver measurable results.
Social Media Content Creator Interns will own responsibilities within and alongside our web/mobile application within the tech startup.
This internship/co-op has a minimum (8) week duration and will begin on February 1st, 2021
Who you are:
Have a stellar attitude and ready to give max effort
Proficiency in English, Photography, Media, or Journalism, but not required.
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other Adobe programs
Experience in photography and/or videography
Proficient in today’s social media platforms
What you’ll do:
Brainstorm and develop innovative social content and campaign ideas that achieve marketing goals.
Craft and curate visual assets that are built with specific social platforms in mind.
Work with content writers to write effective copy across multiple social channels.
Stay current and educated on platform updates and new social media opportunities to reach our audience.
Research and understand how competitors use social media marketing.
Assist in social media monitoring and responding across all platforms. Be a brand voice guru.
Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Understand the workings of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and can create campaigns using them.
Ability to anticipate roadblocks and come up with alternative solutions quickly.
Work with Canva and Hootsuite.
Ability to take creative feedback and build on it.
Work independently as well as collaboratively across other teams and departments.
Strong aesthetic sense and an eye for specific art direction and photography.
Knowledge of how to run social media campaigns and can create videos, audio, and written content.
Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly, and shift gears in a fast-paced environment.
Clear communicator, both verbally and visually.
roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" social media duties as needed to support the team and business.
A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace.
Have a stellar attitude and ready to give max effort.
Confident in your ability to "figure it out" when you come across problems you may not have seen before.
Please submit one example of a mobile/web application or one mobile and one web application that you have developed and/or designed to email@example.com
At Kinektt, all current and future Employees, Interns, and Volunteers must agree and abide by our Statement of Faith from the first day of Employment. All volunteers and contractors are expected to but not required to abide by our Statement of faith when outside of Kinektt’s physical property or during any given workday they are with Kinektt. You can read the SOF at http://kinektt.com/statementoffaith
Job Type: Internship
We are Kansas City-based and will have opportunities to meet and work together in person depending on the location of the candidate. The position can be handled 100% remotely if needed.
Company's Facebook page:
To be successful at Kinektt, you need to embrace the 9 codes:
At Kinektt, we are a culture built on Christian principles and focused on community and the values that guide our every step forward. Our company culture hones in on nine characteristics or better known as codes, that embodies not only our vision but the overall mission; to enable Christians by way of giving the power to connect, create, and share information and ideas around the world.
These nine codes represented are:
- We believe in being a company built around the Kingdom of God. From the customer to the individual, from the individual to the teams, and from the teams to the company; Kinektt is here to engage in a Christian focused atmosphere that provides a safe place for Christian users to communicate, grow in their faith, and find new connections around the world.
- Everyone is open to introducing new ideas and being creative in thinking to bring out the best.
No Door Policy:
- This means open access to everyone in the company.
- We are to treat every person with compassion and respect.
Keep it Simple:
- Keeping things simple while not allowing complexity to knock its way in during the tenure of Kinektt.
- We believe in the reliability, truth, ability, and strength of our employees by their use of good judgment.
- Kinektt shares openly as an organization with uncommon levels of information to everyone in the company. Transparency does not mean democracy, and NDA (Non-disclosure agreements) are not disseminated as a result of being a transparent company.
- We believe in bringing in people that can teach us something and build Kinektt piece by piece.
Dare to be Different:
- We experiment above average and encourage failing forward while steering away from consistent failure. We do this through coaching, ongoing learning, and strategies to be a customer-centric company that is driven towards the result of building the Christian community.