Kinektt is a tech startup company with a mission focused on revolutionizing the way Christians throughout the world connect with each other both digitally and in-person.
Kinektt operates at the intersection of the United States Social Networking and Religious Organization industries, which have both seen strong growth over the past five years.
An event-based social service and communication platform that allows users to browse and create virtual and in-person events, hangouts, Church services, and activities.
Who we’re looking for:
Graphic Design Interns will own responsibilities within and alongside our web/mobile application within the tech startup.
This internship/co-op has a minimum (8) week duration and will begin on February 1st, 2021
Who you are:
You thrive with a variety of B2B graphic design projects, from print to digital.
Whether it is working on a one-pager or designing a new sales deck, you are comfortable being the “go-to” person for design needs and view being the company’s first in this position as an exciting challenge to set the bar for exceptional design and branding.
What you’ll do:
Lead the creative and design process for all deliverables and projects that require design elements, both within marketing and across other departments.
Ensure alignment with creative and marketing objectives on all projects; ensure brand consistency across all media.
Lead design projects intended for unique audience use cases and markets around the world.
Produce a wide range of print and digital assets including sales collateral, one-sheeters, whitepapers, case studies, digital ad creative, guides, presentation decks, sales decks, trade show banners, and more.
Continue to develop and maintain the Kinektt brand identity throughout all internal and external collateral.
Work closely with the Co-Founders to create design assets that support business goals.
Create visuals that communicate complex ideas in a clear, cohesive, and easily-digestible manner.
Manage other design needs for the company such as signage, internal documents, and collateral as needed.
Experience in an in-house or agency setting. Experience in Social Network and SaaS marketing and B2B is a big plus.
Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and standard presentation tools (PowerPoint, Google Slides)
Excellent design, color, and typographic skills.
Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly, and shift gears in a fast-paced environment.
Clear communicator, both verbally and visually.
Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business.
A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace.
Confident in your ability to "figure it out" when you come across problems you may not have seen before.
Your design portfolio is required to apply for this position. Please ensure it includes examples of both print and digital works. Send these to email@example.com
At Kinektt, all current and future Employees, Interns, and Volunteers must agree and abide by our Statement of Faith from the first day of Employment. All volunteers and contractors are expected to but not required to abide by our Statement of faith when outside of Kinektt’s physical property or during any given workday they are with Kinektt. You can read the SOF at http://kinektt.com/statementoffaith
Job Type: Internship
We are Kansas City-based and will have opportunities to meet and work together in person depending on the location of the candidate. The position can be handled 100% remotely if needed.
Company's Facebook page:
To be successful at Kinektt, you need to embrace the 9 codes:
At Kinektt, we are a culture built on Christian principles and focused on community and the values that guide our every step forward. Our company culture hones in on nine characteristics or better known as codes, that embodies not only our vision but the overall mission; to enable Christians by way of giving the power to connect, create, and share information and ideas around the world.
These nine codes represented are:
- We believe in being a company built around the Kingdom of God. From the customer to the individual, from the individual to the teams, and from the teams to the company; Kinektt is here to engage in a Christian focused atmosphere that provides a safe place for Christian users to communicate, grow in their faith, and find new connections around the world.
- Everyone is open to introducing new ideas and being creative in thinking to bring out the best.
No Door Policy:
- This means open access to everyone in the company.
- We are to treat every person with compassion and respect.
Keep it Simple:
- Keeping things simple while not allowing complexity to knock its way in during the tenure of Kinektt.
- We believe in the reliability, truth, ability, and strength of our employees by their use of good judgment.
- Kinektt shares openly as an organization with uncommon levels of information to everyone in the company. Transparency does not mean democracy, and NDA (Non-disclosure agreements) are not disseminated as a result of being a transparent company.
- We believe in bringing in people that can teach us something and build Kinektt piece by piece.
Dare to be Different:
- We experiment above average and encourage failing forward while steering away from consistent failure. We do this through coaching, ongoing learning, and strategies to be a customer-centric company that is driven towards the result of building the Christian community.