POSITION: Recruiting Coordinator
COMPANY: Kimone Napier
REPORTING TO: CEO, Kimone Napier
STATUS: Independent Contractor
PAY: $500 per position
LOCATION: Remote, even better if NY based
START DATE: March 2021
ABOUT THE POSITION
With 10+ years in the Human Resources space, Kimone Napier has become known for her work helping entrepreneurs hire and retain their team members. To reach our goals, we are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator who has had experience recruiting and interviewing candidates.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR US IF…
You are a self-starter and able to take initiative
You thrive in positions to be of service and support to others
You are resourceful and able to learn new things without prior experience
You are experienced in the HR and/or Operations space
You have Recruitment experience
You believe there isn't anything you cannot do.
You are naturally creative and have a passion for it
You are able to anticipate needs and make suggestions
You enjoy communicating with all kinds of people
You are detail-oriented
You have a positive and energetic attitude
You are able to work alone
You have reliable internet and Wi-Fi
- Strategize on ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches
- Directly source candidates through research, messaging campaigns, social media, referral generation, and events, etc.
Screening candidate applications
Selecting the top 5 candidates based on your review
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process timely
Conducting initial interviews of candidates selected by clients
Conducting final interviews of top candidates along with clients
- Manage offers by extending offers, negotiating, on behalf of the client
WHO YOU ARE
You're resourceful with at least 1-2 years of experience helping organizations hire talent by sourcing, pitching, and closing candidates. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who is able to proactively adjust to shifting priorities, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You are comfortable communicating and working with clients at all levels
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about our values and finding diverse candidates
- You have experience working as part of an “in-house” internal recruitment team
Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Leadership, Support & Authenticity
Are you the person we’re looking for?
||23 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening