- You create and proactively manage the customer journey.
- You develop and lead the execution of programs that help customers find Kangaroo, and develop them into valuable, lifetime customers.
- You travel the customer journey to ensure that Kangaroo is designed to optimize their ordering experience and lifetime value.
- At Kangaroo, you will a make a big impact
- You will increase Kangaroo’s customer count and revenue
- You will provide key input to the Product Development team to make the customer journey easy and enjoyable
- You will propose where marketing resources will be utilized to achieve the best outcome
Things you'll love doing
- Analyzing data, and moving fast to use it
- Collaborating with the Kangaroo team, to make all aspects of the customer experience easy and enjoyable
- Embracing a metrics-driven approach to tracking, assessing, optimizing, and interpreting results
- Establishing targets and being relentless about achieving them
- Impacting the pipeline of customers: acquire, convert, retain; win their heart
- Learning from the customer data platform (which of course, you have helped to define and implement)
- Leveraging Digital Marketing, SEO and web analytics
- Reviewing campaign outcomes to draw insights and make them even more effective the next time
- Scaling and growing fast
- Staying on top of the latest trends (eg, what are Google and Apple up to?)
- Thinking about customers, what makes them tick, what makes them order from Kangaroo
- Utilizing growth-hacking tactics to drive continuous new customer acquisition
Things we'll love about you
- You are aggressive with your goals, and enjoy holding yourself accountable to achieve them
- You are an expert at tracking, analyzing, and interpreting relevant pipeline metrics
- You are always focused on connecting marketing efforts to business results, specifically growth and revenue
- You have worked with fast-paced marketing teams before and know how to empower a team to own and execute initiatives
- You have mastery over marketing tools and know how to extract data to make better decisions
- You are experienced with owning and managing all elements of the marketing tech stack, from digital ad platforms to marketing automation, to analytics tools
- You are crisp, articulate and can share relevant, concise narratives with leadership and peer teams
- You have strong project management skills and possess a superb attention to detail
- You are energetic, results-oriented, positive, and generally, a good person to work with
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome work environment at a young company with a huge vision at the beginning of a growth curve in local market delivery.
- Friendly, energetic culture.
- An incredible team committed to working together, having fun, and doing what it takes to make dreams come true.
- Opportunity to be an early-stage member of the next great Nova Scotia success story.
- Flexibility to work from home when you need, and you’ll love our head-office location in beautiful downtown Halifax, seconds from the harbour with loads of activities, restaurants, and services.
- Competitive compensation
||09 Aug 2021
Share Job Opening