· As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for developing sustainable management and technical strategies in the public cloud. You will take on the following tasks:
· You provide comprehensive advice to your customers on the introduction, further development and design of operating models for the corresponding cloud platform (s).
· You design sustainable governance and management processes to control the implemented platform (s).
· You design deployment methods and create optimized architecture drafts and concepts for your customers.
· You will take on the technical management of interdisciplinary teams of technologists and developers.
· You design, take responsibility for and actively manage customer projects.
· You bring your personality and your know-how into the existing communities.
· You analyze requirements.
As an architect, you are used to setting the direction and can successfully argue your opinion with the team and the customer. You also have:
Several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned areas
Sound knowledge of software development processes
You are very familiar with keywords such as Cloud Governance, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Dev "Sec" Ops, Container, Cloud-native, CI / CD Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Security and Windows & Linux
Ideally you already have experience in multi-cloud environments (MS-Azure / AWS / Google)
Independent way of working as well as creativity, teamwork and a confident demeanor
Cloud watch, Azure monitor
Jenkins and Ansible
Kubernetes and Docker
Terraform and Python
Ideally, you have one or more of the following certifications:
AWS - DevOps Engineer
AWS - Solution Architect Professional / Associate
Microsoft AZ-300 & 500
Google - Professional Cloud Architect
Very good German and good English skills