Founded in 2016, Innovusion has core R&D teams in Silicon Valley, USA, and Suzhou, China. Relying on advanced technologies and controllable cost, Innovusion's long-range image-grade LiDAR is a market leader in the autonomous driving industry. Products are also widely used in the field of vehicle-road collaboration, rail transit, intelligent highway, and unmanned mining.
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven Lidar applications engineer to join our growing team. The role consists of providing both design-in engineering support for new customers and providing technical support to existing customers. You will be responsible for making the customer’s technical experience an effortless, positive experience inspiring them to continue technical discussions.
- Support commercial staff and customers pre and post-sales activities including answering new and existing customers’ application and integration questions, product demonstrations, technical training (create material and sessions for both staff and customers), and technical issue resolution
- Understand technical nuances/drivers in the market. Listen to customers and communicate customer feedback to Commercial and Product Management teams
- Support Commercial staff in response to RFIs and RFQs
- Support distributors/VARs with technical training and support
- When applicable, customize HW/SW demonstration solutions based on customer needs
- Hochschulstudium / University degree (BS and/or MS) in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, C, C++, or other
- Experience with Linux and ROS
- Experience with point cloud-related algorithms such as segmentation, ICP, SLAM, etc. is a plus
- Experience in perception and data fusion for ADAS / AD, AGV, and V2X is a plus
- Experience in optimization, sensor calibration, machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision is a plus
- Knowledge of SPI, Ethernet, and CAN communication is a plus
- Knowledge of other sensors (Radar, Camera, IMU, ultrasonic distance, etc.) is a plus
- Pro-active, self-starter, and detail-oriented. Understand how to take action, lead and make decisions when empowered
- Working level proficiency in English and German. An additional 3rd language is a plus
- Up to 30% travel within EMEIA, US, and global operations
Salary commensurate with experience.
, United States
||15 Jul 2022
Share Job Opening