Are you looking for a healthcare job where you have flexibility over your hours? Imedical Staff may be your answer!
Imedical Staff are an employer that truly understands the value of the work undertaken by their healthcare Assistants.
We have opportunities that are individual to all our healthcare assistants, from just a few hours per week to full time positions, we offer flexible and convenient opportunities both days and nights!
Our dedicated team understands that everyone is different. That’s why we work with customers to ensure quality person-centred care is being delivered and providing them with staff to meet those needs. Our number one priority is, and always will be, to deliver a quality healthcare service. Quality is fundamental to everything we do, from the values we instil in our organisation, through to the training we provide our healthcare assistants. We have both our customers and staff's best interest at heart.
Imedical Staff is an equal opportunity employer and thrives to support progression and development for all of our staff. We are not like any other healthcare agency you’ve ever worked with.
Ideally, you will have experience working in the care sector. Nonetheless, we provide full expert training and support for the right candidate.
Join us and become apart of our dedicated team today!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- Flexibility with hours both day and nights
- Training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career progression opportunities
- Free DBS and uniforms
- To hold an NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- An empathetic and caring attitude
- Full UK driving license (preferable)
- Must be willing to travel
, United Kingdom
|15 Feb 2023
Share Job Opening