Project Archer is an Augmented Reality studio based in the Seattle area. We are a team of engineers, designers, innovators and creators dedicated to paving the way for augmented reality applications in the retail space. Our focus is on creating and delivering productive and entertaining immersive real-world shopping experiences. We are doing this by delivering on practical (yet creative) functional use cases that converge diverse data streams and personalized information with specific physical locations. We operate at a fast iterative pace with focus to pave the path forward to our vision of making Augmented Reality viable for commercial use.
About the Role:
Archer Cloud Platform is responsible for enabling the ability to provide smart and rich interactive experiences to millions of customers. The Platform ingest data from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data providers to power services necessary for applications to create supreme AR environments. We also partner and enable our research team to continuously improve the intelligence of our system by providing usage data collected from the field and providing data analytics and BI capabilities.
We are looking for highly talented full stack engineers, who thrive on fast paced iteration and making steady progress to build this real-time platform of high availability and flexibility. Our ideal team members are engineers who like to own challenging problems, work collaboratively in a team while being able to be self-directed in their work. You will be a part of a growing organization with seasoned talent from some of the best companies in the industry.
● Own defining and delivering of key functionality end-to-end with focus on data modeling, data ingestion and scalability.
● Ensure the reliability and scalability of our services, resolve live issues as appropriate. ● Continuously deliver functionality via iteration and learning.
● Work closely with Product Managers, Artists, and Frontend Engineers to gather requirements and build components and features on multiple layers of the stack.
● Partner with QA teams to deliver high quality and functional capabilities.
● Create and maintain internal tools for peer engineers accessing our data or services.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
● 5+ years of full stack experience in software engineering using at least one modern language such as C++, Java, Go, or C#.
● Hands-on experience in developing high scale and available cloud platforms and services. ● Hands-on experience in delivering in simple user interfaces and APIs with experience in RESTful/JSON/XML.
● Practical experience and familiarity with databases including RDBMS and Nosql.
Bonus Points if you Bring:
● Hands-on experience of bridging on-premise services with services in Public Cloud as per strict corporate security requirements
● Strong knowledge of parallel programming, thread programming, and scalability.