Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to the successful execution of projects. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Ensure resource availability and allocation.
Develop a detailed project plan to be shared with the client and used to monitor and track progress.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation wherever applicable.
Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Establish and maintain relationships with client, stakeholders, third parties & vendors. Report and escalate to management when needed.
Perform Pre-Sales activities (Respond to Tenders, RFP, Quotations, Sizing, customer demo etc.). Liaise with Headquarters on all project management matters as well as resource sharing.
Use and continually develop leadership skills.
Any other duties assigned.
● Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident preferred.
● Proven working experience of minimum 5-6 years in project management (preferably in the government sector).
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
● Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
● Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Company detail: One of the Top Zurich based MNC looking out for Branch located at Singapore. Industry type: IT Infrastructure Functional Area: Project Management- Infrastructure
Salary: 7000 to 8500 SGD (Not constraint for a right candidate)
Email : [email protected]
Contact details: +91 9663391322Skills Required
||25 Jul 2018
Share Job Opening