Job Brief: We are hiring Manager - Quality having 4 years experience.
- Prior experience in KPO – accounting process. Having Finalisation of accounting experience and processing knowledge (in touch with JE’s). Preferably worked on US Accounting in a previous engagement.
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt Certified with minimum 6 yrs. experience in Quality including the Transaction monitoring process.
- Comfortable working in US hours, as we cater to US clients and would need to provide shift coverage for team span and be part of calls.
- Has Team Handling experience / shows the ability to manage a team span ranging from 15-30
- The role would include communication with stakeholders hence should have good communication skills.
- Prior work experience in TQ Management & Mentoring projects/ RCA/ Reporting/ Error Analysis/ Client & Stakeholder Management
- Having experience in setting up the QC function and QC checks required in the financial domain. (mandatory experience)
- Has worked on accounting platform like SAP (Preferred)
- Has worked on Process Excellence / Process Improvement projects and Initiatives
- Immediate Joiner or Notice period ranging up to 30-45 days.
- B.Com/M.com Degree is essential
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt Certified.
- Required accounting background and accounting knowledge.
- Working experience on ERP systems like GP, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Preferably worked on US Accounting
- Preferably having experience up to Finalization of Accounts
- Good computer skills and expertise in excel.
||20 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening