We are looking to hire a seasoned GoLang developer to develop, test and deploy for the consistent quality of all the projects lifecycle from ideation to production. One of the key responsibilities you'll be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. Also, you will be owning the guidelines and best practices and define the reusability strategy of the components.
Actively participate in all phases of development from design to post-deployment issue resolution.
- Build reusable tools for the Cloud Calling to utilize and repose on together (logging libraries, API Clients).
- Share ownership of significant areas of code for both new and existing features and functionality.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and simply maintainable code.
- Translate software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Play a key role in architectural and style decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture. Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Experience coding in Go with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with concurrent programming using goroutines.
- Experience with the complete site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Experience with web server development using the net/HTTP library.
- Experience with interfacing with data stores such as Influx, Redis, and Postgres.
- Knowledge of data structures and their implementation details.
- Understanding of multithreaded applications and concurrency control.
- Understanding of version control systems such as git and/or subversion.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Can Join ASAP
, Madhya Pradesh
||19 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening