Senior Account Manager (Pharma)
Telco Scale Up
£50-70K + 100% OTE
We are searching for a Senior Account Manager who has prior experience of handling B2B Sales in the Pharmaceuticals sector, ideally within Saas or Telco for a leading Telco scale up in the fibre optic space. You will bring your expertise, previous client relationships, and become the go-to person when identifying, and strategizing opportunities for business growth within the pharmaceuticals sector.
You will have the ability to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
You will assist in the growth of their market leading product and price point to help you achieve both your and the businesses goals for the investors. You will be working directly with the Head of Sales and other key stakeholders across the business i.e., Head of Marketing, CSM, product, planning and the installation team.
• Be the customer facing representative for the pharmaceuticals sector.
• Build relationships with the key stakeholders in the industry showcasing the benefits of the product and how it can help them solve their connectivity challenges.
• Attend the major conferences and networking events within the pharma sector.
• Work closely with marketing, network, CSM and the build teams to seek out and maximize all sale opportunities.
• Collaborate with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies for all industry related business possibilities.
• Evaluate customer requirements and build business cases for your specific verticals needs and wants.
• Be able to hold your own with the current on trend topics, and lingo, in the industry as well as navigate their specific connectivity needs (within fibre optic connectivity).
• Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations and product enhancements.
• Generate new sales from customers on the companies brand new network.
• Experience working in a fast-paced B2B sales environment for the pharmaceuticals sector (Saas/Telco ideally).
• The ability to be positive, possess a great work ethic and passionate to over-achieve.
• Experience of working with CRM systems and sales enablement tools, preferably Salesforce and Outreach.
• IT literate.
• Able to articulate your ideas and your approach to a wide array of audiences.
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet targets set by others.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences.
• Take personal responsibility to meet commitments and you actively seek additional responsibility.
• Team player and can communicate well to a variety of stakeholders and peers
• Work to all sales KPI’s both weekly and monthly.