People and Payroll Coordinator
Telco Scale Up
We are searching for a highly organised, time conscious and productive People and Payroll Coordinator to join a dynamic People and Culture team for a leading telco scale up. The People and Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of payroll and some People/HR duties. This role is a hybrid role looking for someone with experience in both areas looking to join a truly incredible place to work (Voted one of The Times best companies to work for.)
You will have unparalleled attention to detail and take pride in the work you produce and are open to learning new ways of working, as well as able to support and advise others.
• Take ownership of the payroll’s internal and external systems, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish.
• Deal with all aspects of payroll complexities, IR35, tax credits, student loans, maternity/paternity pay, travel loans, expense payments, sick pay, holiday pay, benefits, pensions, starter/leaver calculations etc.
• Respond to queries from staff at all levels in a timely manner.
• Liaise with HMRC and our software provider to resolve any issues.
• Ensure that BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions are accurate and timely.
• Administration of benefits on offer to people in the company.
• Produce and submit reports on general people and culture activity.
• Actively participate and innovate in building a more digital HR culture by creating ways to improve HR processes using technology.
• You must have previous payroll systems experience (essential).
• Staffology experience is desirable.
• Proven experience as an HR coordinator or other relevant human resources or administrative experience.
• Professional and confident with a can-do attitude and the ability to forge professional relationships.
• A confident communicator, able to deal comfortably with staff at all levels.
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills with an ability to work on several tasks simultaneously.
• Can prioritise workload and maintain effective systems.
• Strong team-oriented approach and able to work flexibly.
• The ability to always handle data with confidentiality and professionalism.
• Unparalleled attention to detail and takes responsibility for meeting deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other productivity tools, with the ability to learn new software and systems.