Telco Scale Up
We are searching for a Team Administrator who is highly organised, time-efficient, and practical to join a leading Telco scale up. You will be responsible for managing the purchasing of materials, equipment, and services on behalf of the Installation Team, ensuring that their teams are provided with the highest standard of provisions. You will work with vendors to negotiate prices and terms of sale, monitor inventory levels, and ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Working closely with team members within the organisation to ensure they have all the tools, equipment and uniform they require to carry out their day-to-day jobs.
- Taking onboard feedback and reviewing equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose, researching, and finding alternative items where they are not.
- Managing inventory levels of materials and supplies, ensuring that there is an adequate supply for operations and place replenishment orders where required.
- Negotiating prices for goods or services to ensure that they are fair market value.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that they deliver on time and meet quality standards.
- Reviewing purchase orders to ensure that they are complete and accurately describe the item being purchased and the price being paid for it.
- Work with key suppliers to ensure a healthy product supply chain while ensuring cost controls are being met.
- Fulfilling item requests and ensuring accurate records are being kept.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with different stakeholders both within and outside the business, in a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to work to tight, and sometimes changing, deadlines.
- Extremely organised and efficient, with effective planning abilities.
- Proactive time management skills, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work well both in a team and independently.
, United Kingdom
||28 Nov 2022
Share Job Opening