Up to $1,800.00 per week
- Travel nursing
Number of openings for this position
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Evening shift
Health Reserves LLC is a Staffing Agency, founded by nurses who believe in reliability and dependability in the health care continuum.
Health Reserves LLC is looking for caring, compassionate, and hardworking individuals who loves caring for others and prioritizes communication and engagement. The position requires the ability to transport patients, assist with medical activities and respond to any medical emergencies at the facility. Please submit the resume reflecting your current experience with 2 references.
- Administer and monitor medication.
- Conduct an initial assessment of patients.
- Identify and report signs of infection and other complications.
- Monitor patient's vital signs., such as pulse, temperature, respiration, etc.
- Assist in physical examinations, such as removal of sutures and drainage of wounds.
- Monitor the condition of the patient to identify changes that may require immediate action.
- Communicate with medical staff.
- Must be a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (name on state registry)
- Must be COVID Vaccinated and Boosted (Booster required if your 2nd shot is 50 or more days from the current date).
, United States
||21 Nov 2022
Share Job Opening