Experience: 6 - 12 years
Skills: Asp.Net, C#, MVC
Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
Functional Area: IT
- Hands on experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC 4.0, Web API/WCF, .NET Framework 3.5+, C# and SQL Server
- Hands on experience in REST APIs
- Working knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles and development best practices.
- Independently write code, unit test cases and BDD for the modules
- Experience with Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap or Entity Framework is a plus.
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using C# and .NET
- Provide mentorship and ideas to other team member
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
||23 May 2019
Share Job Opening