Growthmate Ltd is a passionate young team from Hong Kong offering professional services in software development and digital marketing, specialized in e-commerce and ERP software development. We are looking for an experienced Business Development and Sale Specialist to drive sales on local and global markets. It’s not a full-time position, freelancer & part-time are highly welcome.
Most of our clients are either early stage startups that need help with rapid idea validation or enterprises who need help with software-led digital transformation.
When working with early stage startups, consultation works usually involve MVP scope of work definition, simple wire-framing to assist requirement discussion, technology stack recommendation and etc.
When working with enterprises, consultation works usually involve UXUI suggestions, latest technology introduction (e.g. Microservices, Containers, GraphQL), proposal preparation and etc.
- To generate sales revenue, identify new business opportunities to achieve the business goals (Find and refer clients)
- Develop business strategies for local markets
- Provide software design and development consultations to startup or enterprise clients
- Evaluate clients’ project needs and propose the right software solutions and approaches
- Develop/maintain partnership with clients and other multiple functional groups which are relevant parties for business running
- Generate leads for the business
- Maintain good communication with the core business team in Hong Kong.
- Currently living in Australia/New Zealand
- At least 5 years of digital sales experience with corporate solutions
- Experience in sales or presales selling e-commerce, ERP, CRM, POS or similar business applications to large, complex enterprise organizations is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Aggressive, smart, self-motivated and result oriented
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Remote work experience is preferred
This position is complete remote-work, however the candidate must be based in Australia/New Zealand.
- Flexibility guaranteed, part-time/freelancer are welcome
- Attractive commission
||30 Jul 2020
Share Job Opening