We are doing QA for various types of projects: Mobile QA; Software QA; Game QA; etc. We are looking for 2 potential students for QA Internship Program whose main responsibilities are:
- Involved in QA/Test activities in our projects.
- Understand QA/Test requirements.
- Find and log bugs into bug tracking system.
- Clear communication and report in English.
- Prefer to work full-time (8 hours/ day)
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential. Chance to become full-time staff.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours: we normally work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday) and sometimes work OT when clients require.
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year.
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc).
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with native teacher.
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip.
- Pet- friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs).
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ.
- Good command of English, especially in Reading and Writing
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
- Able to start work as soon as possible
Required Application Materials:
- Please be advised that your CV must be in English. We will skip the ones that are written in Vietnamese.
Hai Ba Trung
||20 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening