We’re seeking 01 Native Korean Customer Support Agent (Full-time) to assist in providing email/chat customer support for an online learning website. Candidates must also have a good grasp of English reading and writing. Candidates located in Hanoi will work from our offices. Candidates based in Korea will work remotely.
The successful candidate will join our team to assist in answering questions, troubleshooting, replicating customer experiences, and escalating queries when required. The agent should be capable of providing answers to both simple and complicated questions in a timely manner.
The position demands an excellent standard of customer service, good English and Korean writing skills, and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via email/chat or other support channels.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Meet personal/team’s targets
- Keep records of issues/problem for further investigation from functional teams
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Work with managers on the customer feedback
- Native Korean speaker with excellent communication skills in English (no English certificate is required, but English level should be equivalent to IELTS 6.5)
- Must be able to speak & write in Korean and English.
- Previous experience in customer service, call center, or other related fields preferred
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications).
- Familiar with smartphone/ mobile device/mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and desire to learn
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible, adaptable to new changes.
- Attractive benefits (discuss in the interview)
- International, fun, and professional working environment.
- Continuous training to fully develop your potential
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- 13th-month salary
- Shifts will be scheduled between our operating hours of 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Monday through Sunday.
- Required to work 40 hours per week.
Working Address: Kim Nguu Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hai Ba Trung
||26 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening